User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 16, 2019, 10:11:19 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Alien Swarm free steam game
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Alien Swarm free steam game  (Read 1517 times)
Tritiont
Paladin of One
来賓 (Raihin)

I'm about to drop the iron hammer of justice!

Alien Swarm free steam game
« on: July 22, 2010, 09:13:59 PM »

Just downloaded the new free top-down shooter Alien Swarm from steam. It's 4 player co op madness vs swarms of Aliens sounds familiar to l4d but with some major tweaks. There are 4 classes including Officer, Gunner, Medic, and Tech.
I have toyed with Tech and medic most every map needs a tech and a medic to hold it down the tech is able to hack thru major sections of the game and also comes equipped with a turret you can set up and move anywhere certain times will rq you to set of your DEF and hack thru a program thats like a series of connect the pipes games while getting rushed by the alien swarm. The medic is able to set up an AOE heal that anyone that stands in it regens health. The gunner and officer have the ability to weld doors shut ensuring you wont get attacked from behind. as well as some other abilities ive yet to discover.  If anyone wants to join please send me a Friend request on steam. Steam ID: Tritiont

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

Re: Alien Swarm free steam game
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »

I played it when it came out...so far only had a chance to play once through, but that was 4 hours or so, lol. I actually played as special ops, which is something I rarely do (usually medic or 'useful' class), but every other class was taken, and I was actually useful always bringing up the rear with my autocannon.

And they used me for ammoz, only one gun for me sad  Still, managed to sometimes toss a few grenades/mines which helped... sometimes it's just nice to have a big gun that holds off pretty much everything. Never had the chance to play that kinda role before, it's kinda nice to be reliable smiley

Tritiont
Paladin of One
来賓 (Raihin)

I'm about to drop the iron hammer of justice!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

I played thru with 2 people 1 medic and 1 tech. Ammo was very hard to come by i would love to have a special ops with us i didnt know he could drop ammo for the squad.

add me Sarcastic Joker

Ouch unable to find Sarcastic Joker
Also a correction on my last post my steam ID is Coreyxhalo so if you guys want to add me maybe we could orginize a play day or something should be really fun!  grin

Zebrian
オタク (Otaku)

I am Zebrian. That is all I am, and will ever be.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 05:47:16 AM »

THREAD RESURRECTION!
Add me on Steam, Zebrian, and I will play Alien Swarm almost anytime you ask!
Will do medic or tech, whichever is needed more.

Twin of Harukaze Rin since May 27, 2011. Protected by Angel Nathaniel

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Alien Swarm free steam game
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length