User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 15, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: top five games
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: top five games  (Read 7005 times)
camo1300
Earths playmaker
オタク (Otaku)

wats up

top five games
« on: July 02, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »

could you please tell me your top five games you have ever played huh huh huh

hi
dextrometofan
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ahahaha~♪♫

Re: top five games
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »

AoE, A&A, PoP, MoH, HoM&M for rts(medieval), rts(modern), rpg, fps, & Turn based game

aku hanyalah orang bodoh yang dengan bodohnya melakukan hal-hal bodoh dan atas nama kebodohan

the world nobody knows

nikefox
Eternal Collector
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Anime Collector

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »

All Total War Franchise, Kings Bounty: The legend & KB: Armored Princess, Heroes of Might and Magic V, Sacred 2, Diablo 2

dextrometofan
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ahahaha~♪♫

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »

total war napoleon is a bit errr
& I can't get a copy of total war kingdoms

aku hanyalah orang bodoh yang dengan bodohnya melakukan hal-hal bodoh dan atas nama kebodohan

the world nobody knows

Tritiont
Paladin of One
来賓 (Raihin)

I'm about to drop the iron hammer of justice!

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10:21:12 PM »

Diablo 2, Zelda OoT (classic), I loved Original Halo on the computer, Fable The los Chapters epition, Final Fantasy XI online

If any Diablo fans out there that cant wait for 3 there is a game made by the original makers of Diablo called Titan's Quest which is just fantatic also supported by tungle cause online play is almost a must.

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:02:17 PM »

another diablo clone is a game called torchlight. its made by the some of the makers of the first diablo game as well, so its pretty evident to see all the influences, or maybe rip-off is a better word. but its really pretty good, and amazingly cheap as well.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Tritiont
Paladin of One
来賓 (Raihin)

I'm about to drop the iron hammer of justice!

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

Sweet ill need to check that out.

j0x
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 06:38:25 PM »

Warsow
Open Arena
DOTA
Urban Terror
Final Burn Alpha (Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Super Heroes, Xmen vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter)
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 07:11:42 PM »

Metal Gear Solid - possibly my all time favourite, it was more, playable, shall we say than the original metal gears, as i found the sneaking part very hard in the original 2, but hey, i'm not that good with retro XD
Okami - THE best ps2 game i have ever played,  it was a welcome change to the genres that were dominating the ps2 at the time (as far as i remember every advert i saw was fps'...)
Half-minute Hero - is the best comedy game i have ever played, and it was so damned fun...
Serious Sam - my favourite fps, no other will ever take its top spot of fps'
Silent Hill - Scared the hell out of me when i first played it (i was young...) but i still love it today, it's one of those few horror games that mixes it's action story and setting well together...

Ther are alot of others that would get in this top 5 in my opinion too, but i'm too indecisive towards what i favour, so i just chose the first that came to mind XD

camo1300
Earths playmaker
オタク (Otaku)

wats up

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 02:16:05 AM »

my top 5 would be
legend of zelda ocrena of time/majoras mask/ twilight princess
super smash brothrs
star fox advenchers
mario cart racing
 king of fighting maxinm impact 2
thats all my favourat ones

hi
camo1300
Earths playmaker
オタク (Otaku)

wats up

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 03:38:36 AM »

is monster hunnter tri any good

hi
Creitrod
The Third
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Ghost of the Past

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 03:50:56 AM »

Dragon Age: Origin
Mass Effect Series
Warcraft III Series
Diablo 2
Counter Strike Series

Disappearance of Creitrod
camo1300
Earths playmaker
オタク (Otaku)

wats up

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 04:22:14 AM »

ok thanks for that smiley

hi
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 04:36:45 AM »

MADWORLD
Awesome! I freekin love that game. Even though it can get repetitive it's ok because I could do that all day. I recently bought it for 5 bucks on Amazon and it has to be the best 5 dollars I have spent on anything virtual related.

ShadowRun
You talkin the game way back in the day or the one that came out recently? I have only played the recently one and I must say that game had some serious untapped potential. It was good as it was but a little more here and a little tweek there and it would have been sooooo much better. It needed a campaign instead of the 'training' missions (even one like Unreal 3 would have sufficed) and it need better multi-player interface. I hate having to search for games with the 'true-skill' thing. Lol none of my friends had the game so I could not do any private games so I spent FOREVER trying to get into most games. Not sure if that got changed or not.

yea its better than the previous MH games
You got that right that game rocks.

Dragon Age: Origin
Mass Effect Series
Awesome choices also a big fan myself. I still have Dragon Age: Awakening unwrapped on my self waiting to get played lol.

Zelda OoT (classic)

That has to be one of the best games of all freekin time. The original Zelda was also one of the best and a huge turning point in Nintendo's history but OoT was way more ground breaking.

super smash brothrs
Also one of my favorites. Best one has to be 'Melee'. It strait improved on the 1st one. 'Brawl' is still good but it seems like they slowed the action down a bit which disappoints me.

Anyway there is no way in hell I could pick 5 top games or even 10 top games so I wont try.  evil I would just give myself a head ache and it would take a lot of my time to try and whittle the choices down. I just wanted to share my opinion on your favorites and they are all pretty good. Most I have played but even the ones I haven't I have heard of and know that they were good.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
camo1300
Earths playmaker
オタク (Otaku)

wats up

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 06:52:27 AM »

Also one of my favorites. Best one has to be 'Melee'. It strait improved on the 1st one. 'Brawl' is still good but it seems like they slowed the action down a bit which disappoints me.
i have both so it dosent matter

hi

Pages: [1] 2  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: top five games
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length