User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
June 25, 2019, 09:37:11 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Poll about www.anistash.com
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Poll about www.anistash.com  (Read 1592 times)
Onii-Sama
Facebook is kyo.shr@gmail.com Add if you want.
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

IRC Addict

Poll about www.anistash.com
« on: May 27, 2010, 09:24:37 PM »

Not official, something I personally just want to see what general public feel.

A couple months ago, I bought www.anistash.com back from the evil clutches of some random person. Paid 150 euros for it.

This is just a poll to see what everyone feels. Final decision obviously is Enzero's. (Still haven't gotten a hold of him)

My steam ID is xXAkaneXx

Enderwiggin
Officially Addicted to Magic
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Re: Poll about www.anistash.com
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 11:38:52 PM »

animestash.info has become quite a bit more popular and well known than the original anistash.com was. The new layout and database is more user-friendly and easier to navigate and, based on the statistics I randomly found while browsing the web, animestash.info comes in the top 10 anime download sites around - Sadly, I didn't save the url, I think the site was #8 in unique traffic. Of course, all info like that is always bias, however... it does seem as though animestash.info is far better known than anistash.com was.

However, having anistash.com as well wouldn't hurt Wink

Bored? Got Flash Player? Click my sig!
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 02:48:17 AM »

the current animestash.info is working good. all we need is an active forums right now.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »

Make an appeal topic smiley

Animestash.com could be either a mirror or could be an interesting blog or something like we don't have for animestash. News and other things about anime mebbe?

SleepyMe
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 11:15:57 AM »

I think it might be confusing.
.info is unique and it was confusing back in the days when i think this site had .tk and .info i couldn't figure out which ending to stick on to access the site.  smiley

Please bear with my 'i's as they are result of overdependence on Microsoft Word and careless internet posting over a decade or so (I think)

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Poll about www.anistash.com
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length