User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
December 13, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82

Author Topic: one piece  (Read 149768 times)
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

Re: one piece
« Reply #1200 on: April 20, 2018, 01:03:47 PM »

Yeah..I wanted more of Sanji, but I find it hard to believe that we are done with Wholecake island too..Big Mom is finally back and she isnt very rational..we can still see something crazy.
In the end its Luffy who has to beat them. it always comes down to 1vs1 with him

And with how hero academia turned out, this seems to be feel sorry for the villain week :/ I like Brulee too now

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1201 on: April 28, 2018, 02:24:32 AM »

HOLY CRAP!!! XD Its to be expected I guess after all, he so 'intelligently' planned this whole operation XD
But I agree with Blackbeard, its too soon for him to be considered that, but nice..now he can face Kaido on somewhat equal footing.
But overall I loved it, Specially seeing Coby and Helmeppo after all this time

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #1202 on: June 30, 2018, 02:29:27 AM »

Zoro!!!

As expected, he's gonna be the one to start things in Wano cheesy
Can't have it in any way, but seriously, I wonder why did Zoro bother handing the Shusui when he could've just cut everyone in his way. But well, the main highlight of this chapter is... Robin-chwaaan! Yup, there's Marco too...  tongue

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1203 on: July 01, 2018, 10:37:50 PM »

I guess he was waiting to see if it can be resolved peacefully till the end.
Though seriously, it wasnt what I expected. I thought they were going to jump in middle of a war and most would be at their limits by the time Luffy got there

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1204 on: July 07, 2018, 10:27:32 AM »

@910

The pacing was terrible. All of a sudden, Luffy's party has arrived on Wano. I would've preferred if the other half of the Straw Hats get more exposures... Still, this chapter had nothing noteworthy about it. Sanji being a perv, Luffy being his usual "food-priority" self, but yeah, the ending perhaps brews curiosity.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1205 on: July 09, 2018, 06:54:36 PM »

Yup, I really expected them to have achieved something by now. Looking at how everyone is screwing around they might as well have gone to save Sanji. Even if they were doing it for some plan, they know that once Luffy comes he is going to just do things his way anyway

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1206 on: August 15, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »

well at least zorro is back on action

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1207 on: August 17, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

Haha!!! zoro and luffy made me smile especially laws face haha

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1208 on: August 18, 2018, 12:44:12 AM »

Lmao, the next sword Zoro will get is in Luffy's waist.

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1209 on: August 25, 2018, 02:14:29 AM »

Argh... I really wanted to like the recent chapters, but it feels stale... Oda recently confirmed through his editor that OP has entered 80% of storyline, so the plot being on this stage is seriously not helping. By now, it should've been a rendezvous with either Kaidou or his commanders and of course, a heated battle...

These small fry bandits surely doesn't pose much threat unless they're obviously part of Kaidou's fleet.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1210 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:32 AM »

I guess Oda wants to have a little time to tell us about Wano and its past before all hell breaks loose. We still have people like Hawkins there

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1211 on: August 26, 2018, 05:44:07 AM »

True that. Perhaps I'm just being too hasty on the development. Assuming Wano will also take a year of serialization, then I guess the first five chapters being a snoozefest is inevitable XD

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1212 on: August 31, 2018, 08:33:25 PM »

Yeah, I do expect a backstory or 2 before things really get going, but we should have some good fighting starting in next chapter!
Also..Luffy's battle record- A complete victory over Usopp  cheesy

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1213 on: September 01, 2018, 12:36:09 AM »

Another so-so chapter. Luffy battling some small fry after his fight with Katakuri, I can't just get into it. Holdem doesn't seem so tough as well, unless he's a secret Kaidou commander.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1214 on: September 01, 2018, 09:15:05 PM »

Nah..only hold Holdem seemingly has is the hostage, otherwise Luffy can take him out in 1 punch from looks of it...an issue Law can easily take care of, but I have high hopes for Hawkins

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length