User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
July 19, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81

Author Topic: one piece  (Read 130067 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: one piece
« Reply #1155 on: December 30, 2017, 09:36:48 AM »

I sincerely don't like what's happening to Big Mom. She looks super weak and was even overwhelmed by the party in the Sunny. Even though the premise is her being famished, I don't want her to sustain that much damage to such party. Imagine if Luffy and Sanji were there in the Sunny, perhaps they can really kill Big Mom at her condition.

Regardless, it just reminded me of how cool Jimbei really is. Him being on Luffy's crew is such a great sight.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1156 on: December 30, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »

Jimbei did go against Akainu, so it kind of makes sense that he could do at least that much to Big Mom at her weakest, but still, it is more of what Tien did to Cell imo. The only one who has managed to deal any kind of damage to Big Mom is herself. Still..I think Bege might give things a try right now.
She seems so close to death, if they dont get cake to her in time, she might really die. Sanji might really have to fight to save Mama.
(Though judging the cake, Mama might die if she eats it too and if she doesnt, Luffy might have to fight Mama all over again for Sanji XD)

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1157 on: January 08, 2018, 03:28:07 PM »

well if they add jinbei on the party than at least there would be some who actually thinks
after all there top 3 fighters are somewhat idiots XD

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1158 on: January 10, 2018, 06:23:14 AM »

He would become what we expected Robin to be XD

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1159 on: January 12, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »

Heh! Luffy is getting stronger alright..
Though I agree with that ladybug girl..Luffy shouldnt even be able to stand at this moment, let alone throwing a gear 3 haki induced punches and trying to dodge. I would say that an escape is probably the best he can do atm..maybe someone on ship would glue the mirror back?
But hell...cake is here grin

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1160 on: January 12, 2018, 10:23:22 PM »

I'm really starting to get irritated by the long and dragging Luffy vs Katakuri. How much does Oda want to set Luffy's Kenbunshoku in his sorry state? I can really accept it if Luffy was 100% when he started fighting Katakuri, but he was like in his 30% strength from the beginning. He couldn't even beat DoFlamingo alone, yet he's persistently standing against a top yonko commander, it really doesn't make any sense even with shounen manga standards.

So the cake being eaten is very imminent... but I'm sure it'll have another humongous and hilarious twitst before Mama can get a taste of it.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1161 on: January 13, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »

He is feeling like that annoying clown toy with 'punch me' nose. I get that he needs a power up, but this is just monstrous in itself.

Maybe a a few kids of her would interfere cause they think its a trick and she would eat them too Tongue

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1162 on: January 27, 2018, 11:39:19 AM »

I just don't believe Luffy will go down just like that since Oda, from the very start, wanted to upgrade his Haki arsenal vs Katakuri. It still pisses me off, though...

Now, the cake is within Big Mom's sight... Sanji returned to a thrashed Sunny, so I hope the action comes kicking as soon as next chapter. Still, the most important part of the chapter is definitely Katakuri acknowledging Luffy's improving Kenbunshoku Haki that will most likely rival his, in his own words. In terms of plot, this is a really great progress, but I still find a lot of ways to dislike it.

Wano arc is being pushed from supposed 2019 to 2018's Spring... so that's on April already. Now, I imagine Luffy doing an unconscious effort to rebound and beat Katakuri along the way. I don't like it, but it's very feasible at this point. Yet I hope I can be wrong... if Luffy really did got knocked out by Katakuri, there's a chance Sanji will have to save him since he's the only one capable of doing so. I reckon there's still a lot of twists Oda can manipulate in the nigh conclusion of this arc. The Germa will definitely do something significant, Sanji vs Katakuri, Smoothie probably will show her full capabilities, Big Mom, either she falls in love with Sanji's cake or her just eat it without a care (seems unlikely), Bege failing another assassination attempt and lastly, how they can manage the escape within the congested sea.

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1163 on: January 27, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

i just bet that that's him seeing the future

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1164 on: January 27, 2018, 11:04:34 PM »

Might be, but it doesn't look like it since Oda included a laughing image of Flambe. Why would it be added to his prediction of the future? Either way, I also think Luffy won't go down just like that. He will eventually make his move and at worse, beat Katakuri in the process in his sorry condition.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1165 on: February 02, 2018, 09:19:07 AM »

If Sanji has to go against Smoothie, that would be a good battle. He has been copping out against women for too long, I didnt like his actions when they were to rescue Robin either. Now if its crew or his code, I would like him to fight a good looking woman seriously (he doesnt mind kicking those whom he doesnt find attractive).

But Goddamn! I so want Katakuri in the crew. So cool! So goddamn cool!

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1166 on: February 02, 2018, 11:32:24 AM »

True, mate. Katakuri is freaking cool! It's the main reason I don't want this fight to happen, because I think Oda's pretty mindful of a possible backlash if he lets Luffy lose this battle, so I think this battle will end up with Luffy winning, by a fluke or a glimpse of his DF awakening.

As per Sanji, I don't think he kicks woman at all. Ugly or beautiful, that's irrelevant. The only time Sanji looked like he was about to kick a woman was when Big Mom threatened to wallop Reiju and that's pretty understandable since Sanji has a lot of love for his sister.

For me, he should really maintain the code. It's what makes him super cool. He has too many restraints, from not having a physical weapon, the no-kicking girl code and his kindness. If not for these three traits, Sanji will never be a good rival to Zoro, who's basically the exact opposite. The main minus point of this arc is still Sanji not getting enough battle highlights. He hasn't done enough compared to what Brooke, Chopper, Carrot, Nami and Luffy did. Even Pedro. The cake, yeah, it's the biggest thing, but action-wise, he's still lagging behind everyone. With what happened to Katakuri now, I don't fancy a battle between him and Sanji, nor a battle with Smoothie. She's still a woman, afterall.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1167 on: February 03, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »

Luffy might win purely out of endurance. Katakuri is not used to being hurt but Luffy gets his ass kicked all the time.

I thought he did hit a few, but I cant remember it atm so I guess there is no point undecided though yeah, he and Luffy both jumped at Big Mom at the same time so there is that. I do get what you mean and its a big part of Sanji being Sanji, but it just seems a bit unfair, like imagine if Zoro was a woman and Mihawk would decline to fight even if it cost him his life. Plus there are some women who are just rotten and sometimes just a plain threat, you cant protect the crew by being a pushover in situations like that..which is why I want him vs Smoothie XD She is quite strong and this would be a major character moment for Sanji. The arc is almost over and Sanji didnt get to have his big moment other than making a cake.
Though what he said to Usopp makes sense in this situation. Its why crew is important so that they can take care of things you cant take care of, so there might be a flaw, but he doesnt need to overcome that particular one..

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1168 on: February 08, 2018, 10:39:18 AM »

Wow... the latest chapter is intense. The end is nigh, probably just another chapter and we'll get the victor. So far, I'm liking how Sanji will go get Luffy after the fight. It supports my speculation that he might get into a lot of trouble and because of it, that might spark the beginning of our much-awaited highlights. Regardless of the outcome, Sanji will have to resort to brute force once the fight is over. I still hold on to the tiniest hope of Katakuri winning and having a short discussion with Sanji that might set-up their eventual bout. Much hype for next chapter!

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1169 on: February 08, 2018, 03:00:44 PM »

eh you really like katakuri... but nevertless katakuri is going to loose XD. after all OP is your typicall shonen manga

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length