User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 22, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78]

Author Topic: one piece  (Read 112658 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: one piece
« Reply #1155 on: December 30, 2017, 09:36:48 AM »

I sincerely don't like what's happening to Big Mom. She looks super weak and was even overwhelmed by the party in the Sunny. Even though the premise is her being famished, I don't want her to sustain that much damage to such party. Imagine if Luffy and Sanji were there in the Sunny, perhaps they can really kill Big Mom at her condition.

Regardless, it just reminded me of how cool Jimbei really is. Him being on Luffy's crew is such a great sight.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1156 on: December 30, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »

Jimbei did go against Akainu, so it kind of makes sense that he could do at least that much to Big Mom at her weakest, but still, it is more of what Tien did to Cell imo. The only one who has managed to deal any kind of damage to Big Mom is herself. Still..I think Bege might give things a try right now.
She seems so close to death, if they dont get cake to her in time, she might really die. Sanji might really have to fight to save Mama.
(Though judging the cake, Mama might die if she eats it too and if she doesnt, Luffy might have to fight Mama all over again for Sanji XD)

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1157 on: January 08, 2018, 03:28:07 PM »

well if they add jinbei on the party than at least there would be some who actually thinks
after all there top 3 fighters are somewhat idiots XD

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1158 on: January 10, 2018, 06:23:14 AM »

He would become what we expected Robin to be XD

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1159 on: January 12, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »

Heh! Luffy is getting stronger alright..
Though I agree with that ladybug girl..Luffy shouldnt even be able to stand at this moment, let alone throwing a gear 3 haki induced punches and trying to dodge. I would say that an escape is probably the best he can do atm..maybe someone on ship would glue the mirror back?
But hell...cake is here grin

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #1160 on: January 12, 2018, 10:23:22 PM »

I'm really starting to get irritated by the long and dragging Luffy vs Katakuri. How much does Oda want to set Luffy's Kenbunshoku in his sorry state? I can really accept it if Luffy was 100% when he started fighting Katakuri, but he was like in his 30% strength from the beginning. He couldn't even beat DoFlamingo alone, yet he's persistently standing against a top yonko commander, it really doesn't make any sense even with shounen manga standards.

So the cake being eaten is very imminent... but I'm sure it'll have another humongous and hilarious twitst before Mama can get a taste of it.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1161 on: January 13, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »

He is feeling like that annoying clown toy with 'punch me' nose. I get that he needs a power up, but this is just monstrous in itself.

Maybe a a few kids of her would interfere cause they think its a trick and she would eat them too Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length