User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 21, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76

Author Topic: one piece  (Read 104656 times)
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

Re: one piece
« Reply #1080 on: August 01, 2017, 04:53:46 PM »

yeah doubt it, after all thats one of the things why once piece is awesome.

But lots of character already died not at the present but the past, like kiros wife, etc etc
by the way even now i'm still hoping that kuina's alive xd

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #1081 on: August 01, 2017, 11:42:09 PM »

Maybe she will make a re-introduction this Wano arc. I mean for the longest time, I don't believe Kuina's dead just because she fell on a staircase. This is Oda we're talking about, he might troll us and make Kuina a Kaidou commander and she will face off with Zoro. What a grand reunion.

Zoro's not the biggest gentleman, but he will pretty sure be shaken up if this twist happens.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1082 on: August 03, 2017, 03:19:38 AM »

One Piece latest popularity poll results:

1. Luffy: 11,737 votes.
2. Zoro: 10,442 votes.
3. Sanji: 10,215 votes.
4. Law: 7,997 votes.
5. Ace: 4,605 votes.
6. Jinbe: 3,884 votes.
7. Chopper: 3,301 votes.
8. Nami: 3,269 votes.
9. Sabo: 2,967 votes.
10. Hancock: 2,452 votes.
11. Shanks: 2,010 votes.
12. Robin: 1,952 votes.
13. Cavendish: 1,742 votes.
14. Reiju: 1,665 votes.
15. Usopp: 1,409 votes.
16. Rocinante: 1,230 votes.
17. Doflamingo: 1,125 votes.
18. Crocodile: 1,050 votes.
19. Brook: 936 votes.
20. Franky: 861 votes.
20. Marco: 861 votes.

I am sure glad the monster trio finally got back on top 3. I mean, Law did wonders in Dressrosa back in 2014-2015 thus he emerged as second in the previous poll which I thought was BS. Kamiya Hiroshi fans are the biggest fanboys/fangirls in the seiyu industry and they surely made one heck of rounding the votes for Law to stick around the mainstream Strawhats. Still, I don't think he deserves to be #4 this latest poll.

Are you kidding me? <in Bon Clay's tone>

I saw the 874 chapter on raw just earlier. The scans were in horrible quality though. I simply think the last twist was TOO convenient for the Strawhats. Oda seems to throw a lot of curveballs lately and the idea of having ONE person make the cake for the starving Big Mom is now being buried under the rag. I kept saying this in my previous post, the Strawhats are already 100% safe and they are bound to Wano one way or another, but to achieve that, they need to tread into a needle's hole! I simply don't like the direction of the closure of WCI. Somebody needs to break the stale balance of safety and danger.

Luffy is stamina-less, Sanji is basically the no-good heroine and out of all people, Nami is saving the day. I believe in the next final chapters of WCI, it will be Chopper who will steal the limelight. The Year of the Sanji was basically just a pretentious front of just saying Sanji will have a personal arc and nothing else. He hasn't done any noteworthy cooking and kicking asses, his dialogues were either harsh or kind, it's just basically the drama from his childhood that made quite an impact.

Seriously, the closure is nigh and Katakuri might be the one who'll save the plummeting stock of this arc. Sanji have to cook some meat for Luffy, this is a MUST! Pudding also needs to stop being ambiguous! She mentioning "THAT PERSON" when everyone knows it's Sanji is quite annoying at this point. Oda needs to tone down Nami's influence since she's literally stealing the show. Brook already had his MVP moment and so, Chopper needs his dope spotlight. Seriously, speculating at this point is useless since Oda keeps breaking the streak of the unpredictable.

But one thing's for sure, with Katakuri already boarding the Sunny, there would be at least some scuffle between him and the whole Sanji-retrieval team. I don't believe Zeus is enough to take him on, SHOULD Nami complete the brainwashing. In the end, Big Mom will be crippled since her powers will be halved and then, banzai, Strawhats to Wano... in some 10 chapters from now. Or if Oda keeps doing the trolling, we may get until Chapter 900 before the next arc.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1083 on: August 05, 2017, 03:36:55 AM »

Finally it gets uploaded on mangafox Tongue

I am one of the few who hopes for Kuina to be dead u_u In spite of grand ambitions and potential, people can die just like that has been a good start, though things like pell not dying from the bomb laughs at that >_>

I kind of agree..Law seemed more of an outsider, but he has a cool personality and well..Rosinante..for his sake alone I want Law to be glorious!

the chap was too short >_> I was expecting a much longer story here Tongue though yeah, it does seem like Luffy is in for another of his close escapes, but I really cant help but want things to get serious all over again. Go into something that would just piss Big Mom even more than cake. Also, if she gets serious against strawhats, then man..not just Sanji, but everybody's hometownis in danger now.

I do agree on this being Sanji's year..its like saying that the time of CP9 was Robin's arc.

Do you think that Katakuri would get into fight with Strawhats? or Bege would be the unfortunate one? I liked how Big Mom has no one but herself to get mad at when Zeus betrays her for food XD

I just hope that whatever happens, Sunny doesnt get destroyed O__O I wonder if Zeus can make rain too..I want King to be saved Sad

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1084 on: August 05, 2017, 12:33:00 PM »

Sadly, I think Kingbaum is done for. He was hacked by Big Mom's swordswing and even got fried by the Sun and that's a killer move. I kinda dislike the fact Zeus was easily stolen. I know One Piece has a liking for goofy twists, but this is just TOO convenient especially now that they're gonna run into Wano.

Still, I don't think Big Mom will allow Zeus to just run away just like that. I bet she has the power to reclaim Zeus' soul in a flash, or even impose her intimidation to make Zeus' return or something... because IF Nami will be successful in stealing Zeus from Big Mom, then Big Mom will be a joke and she will be significantly weaker making her a lesser threat to Luffy's quest to become Pirate King.

Secondly, IF Nami completes the stealing of Zeus, then it's gonna be one heck of an upgrade to her overall strength! Goodness, it's the power of a Yonko, and her stealing it would empower her way higher than Robin, Franky and Brook's current level. I know Usopp managed to level up in Dressrosa with his acquisition of haki, but this is a far DOPE upgrade. Like Prometheus, Zeus is a very powerful entity capable of instant kill. Imagine, Nami with her weather skills plus Zeus... she'll be a bonafide monster, on par with the Monster Trio.

Oh, how I wish Katakuri and the whole Sanji-retrieval team gets into battle. The last thing I want is for the Strawhats to get away without even risking their lives. And to think they'll go to Wano fighting another Yonko when they couldn't even handle Katakuri... it's a bad joke!

So for now, Pudding is the greatest variable. A lot have been speculating Pudding is indeed on her "acting" mode, but I don't think so. Sanji is the only one in her whole life to say her "Third Eye" is indeed beautiful. It should've made a huge impact, no way I'll accept she's just being a "tsundere" at this point and she has other agendas of wanting to make the cake other than saving the Strawhats. Besides, if we trust the flashbacks on Pudding when she revealed her "Third Eye", she was also bullied within her family and even by Big Mom herself. So at the moment, the only person that can turn the tide into the Strawhat's momentum is no one else but Pudding.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1085 on: August 05, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »

T___T I want to have hope for him..Hell..they felt so much for Ryuunosuke and I want justice and happiness for King too Sad
True..the logic was weird too..almost felt like he liked cannibalism..or maybe meat...hmm..considering Luffy and OP..dammit -_-

Agree about letting her steal Zeus..but I wonder if one gets Zeus far enough from her, would she be able to impact him? Cause Mama can be easily distracted with cake right now

I think that would be really good. for Nami. It might seem a bit early, but considering what the future holds she most definitely needs an upgrade and I dont see a lot of chances for her to make it in future. Which again makes me want to have an alliance with Big Mom..Strawhats have to fight her again for sure, and even if she doesnt reclaim him by some chance, I wonder if Zeus would still be functional if Mama is knocked out.

True that, even with Cracker it was a close win and it was ability advantage that Luffy had. Like Luffy vs Enel. In a straight on fight, Cracker would steamroll Luffy. With Katakuri they might have a good chance, but again Luffy would've a slight advantage of endless stomach!

True..though while she likes Sanji, its more of her life in risk, but this plan is great for about everyone. With a great cake, she and her sister might be forgiven, and Strawhats would've a chance at getting away without anyone questioning her loyalties. She wouldnt have to do anything right now if she wanted ill for Sanji, they are already being chased by doom.

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1086 on: August 06, 2017, 04:22:58 AM »

Well, thinking retrospectively, Pudding has quite a similar experience as Sanji, so them being an item kinda brings me to a certain degree of agreeing. I feel that making a cake right now would be all too useless. Strawhats are so close to Sunny where Katakuri is waiting, Big Mom is so freaking pissed, not just because of the wedding cake being gobbled by Luffy, but Zeus being brainwashed by Nami. But still, I believe Oda is firmly set into making a chapter where everyone will be saved by a CAKE!

There's a reason as to why I don't want Sanji to make the cake. I want Pudding to finally get her spotlight and probably, shift from being a BMP into a potential Strawhat because if Zeus is the "prospect" nakama, then it's more like Nami just gained another power and not another character who would be physically part of the crew. I'm still dead against Nami getting Zeus as her power, it'll make Big Mom's threat drop drastically to the point she's gonna be a joke and this is a Yonko we're talking about. This is particularly a Yonko who destroyed Elbaf as a kid. I don't want her influence to wane just because of a stupid twist like this when Oda made her so dope from her past flashbacks.

Katakuri vs the whole escaping team should be planned intricately. Luffy is nowhere near his 100%, maybe he's even at 30% and I believe Katakuri is worth at least five full powered Luffy at this point. Should Oda make a conclusion where Luffy and his party beat Katakuri, I would potentially drop One Piece without regret. It's already been laid so bluntly, the Yonko fleet is no joke. Luffy's level is even lower than Cracker who never fought seriously, then there's Smoothie who's probably stronger and Katakuri and lastly, Big Mom. It's been painfully depicted in the whole WCI arc, the Strawhats doesn't stand a chance and I believe even with the whole crew, they will still get annihilated so easily.

So in the end, I just want THAT miracle to happen. If it's Pudding making the cake, then so be it. I'm done seeing overly convenient twists for the Strawhats especially now that they're going to Wano which will start as early as 10 chapters from now. I just counted that the WCI arc is entering it's 48th chapter, so it'll be logical to think Oda might close WCI in its 50th chapter and we'll move to another arc.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1087 on: August 09, 2017, 03:01:11 AM »

Yeah, usually there is a conflict in traits, but those 2 can make this work and yup..even after everything, her castle collapsing, Mother Caramel's portrait and all, she is throwing a tantrum about a cake. Zeus can go to hell,she needs cake now XD

I would rather have Sanji have his moment, but I dont think he will be getting the chance anyway, so Pudding it is and that mirror woman can take it to Big Mom in a second. Yeah, I think Zeus as more of Kanjuro's drawing level than actual nakama. I think Mama can create another Zeus if she takes time to do so. Still if Nami can influence Zeus just like that, Sanji can make a slave out of Big Mom with his cooking abilities undecided

Yeah, I am thinking that whole crew would've to work for this, and lets hope that Sanji would've to be the main opponent here. I really doubt that they would actually be able to defeat him, it would more likely be just an escape..I doubt that there will be an outside help even more.Still I dont like how they are getting their ass handed to them by Big Mom and they plan to take down Kaido next. It feels like there would be almost no story and rest from now on except just fights and bigger fights.

Strawhats do always get lucky like this. I think Oda has just all but claimed that Luffy's special ability is plot armor. We kindof knew what would happen with the treasure chest bomb from fishmen island too..

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1088 on: August 10, 2017, 06:20:54 AM »

Hahahaha! This is hilarious, as in, funny as f*ck!

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1089 on: August 10, 2017, 10:17:38 AM »

O___O And in an odd twist Katakuri reveals that he is indeed a woman!

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1090 on: August 17, 2017, 03:50:34 PM »

Newest chapter was mind-blowing. It was really that intense! My takeaways are:

1. Nami is literally stealing everything... The show itself, Zeus and even freaking bolted Big Mom which appears quite fatal IMHO, but of course, I can dig if it's the opposite as well. She's undoubtedly the biggest star at the moment.

2. Chopper will surely get the next spotlight with Brook supporting him. I wish, sincerely, dearly, desperately wish they fight someone like Smoothie or even a revitalized Cracker, or even a top Big Mom commander, esp. Chopper. Usopp and Nami already leveled up, he's only the remaining Coward Trio not being able to get a power boost yet.

3. Chiffon's amazing! She has one of the manliest guts ever. Pudding, on the other hand, is freaking confusing, but heck, it's finally revealed she has a dual personality, but I still don't buy it. Maybe it's her own way of being a tsundere. She's obviously smitten to Sanji, yet she remains defiant of that fact. I believe, this just pushed her chances to over 90% of being the next nakama.

4. Jimbei-no-oyabun, so kakoii! Him battling the Sun was great! Can't wait for him to board Sunny and be a part of the Strawhats.

I was kinda expecting another disappointing chapter, but heck, I was mindblown in a lot of incredible ways! But with all that said, I think Big Mom is such a cheat character. Her powers are definitely paramecia-type, but seeing her powers in action, they kinda feel like Zeus and Prometheus are logia. To think it's just a fragment of her soul, how large is Big Mom's and how strong is it? I still doubt Zeus will be taken by Nami all the way to Wano, but the way Nami is manipulating him in the best possible way means next chapter will be the turning point of the escape. It's either Chopper and Brook and the mysterious sea-tiger making the big difference, Pudding and Chiffon or literally Nami, I can't wait.

Yet, I still want Sanji to fight Katakuri as a closure. I don't mind if he loses, just let him fight! Everyone in the crew makes progress, except him, it's hard to see my favorite character being reduced to a low-key heroine.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1091 on: August 18, 2017, 08:38:14 AM »

IKR!

1) Daaamn..that was freaking beast of an attack, if mama can get up after that one, then idk what sort of island destroying kamehameha attack it would take to stop her!

2) Mhmm...Chopper could be devastating with all of his medical knowledge, but seemingly that part of him is always ignored in battles. Lets see what happens with him now.

3) Chiffon and Lola are both way too similar grin I thin Pudding is just happy there XD

4) True..being able to stop Prometheus is a darn big deal! its not a normal wild fire, it has spirit of Big Mom!

Mama's powers are just too damn confusing..no idea what about her comes from devil fruit and what from her natural ability..it feels like there is some key point that I am missing

True..like Chopper, Sanji really needs a big boost himself.

Also, I so love Carrot XD

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #1092 on: August 21, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »

sanji cook and bigmom worshipped sanji XD

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #1093 on: August 25, 2017, 03:42:11 PM »

BOOM!

So in the end, the cake will surely be the arc's hero! Not Luffy, not Sanji, not anyone, but a CAKE!

I feel kinda pissed this is the direction Oda-sensei took. For logic's sake... Big Mom is rampaging, she's even destroying Whole Cake Island as a whole using her bare fists effortlessly, Katakuri is in Sunny, Sanji needs to bake the cake with ultra-tsundere Pudding and awesome Chiffon, and the rest are running. Time is of the essence, that is surely the case, but how can Sanji make the cake, as HUGE as the previously wedding cake to calm Big Mom in such dire situation? I mean, yeah, this is an anime that loves goofy twists, but baking a cake takes time... so...

Argh, I'm stopping here. But really, I can't wait to see Pudding in her tsundere mode in the anime, plus Sawashiro Miyuki's voice on her character. Looking forward next week~

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #1094 on: August 26, 2017, 09:31:18 PM »

As expected of OP
But darn..Pudding chan is ultra tsundere..her tsundere level is certainly over 9000!! I loed how her nice form goes Sanji for Sanji XD
And well..they said nothing can stop Big Mom...not even sea?? She is a devil fruit user and they are almost at the sea, Zeus would certainly betray her and yet she still expect to chase them down?

Also, it seems like Zeus and Prometheus are 2 sides of Big Mom..one childish and goes gaga over food..and other is grumpy and yells at people a lot undecided

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Manga  |  Topic: one piece
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length