User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: any good pc games?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: any good pc games?  (Read 13726 times)
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

Re: any good pc games?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 07:35:13 PM »

errrr ... faulty wrist strap ? ... who cares ... its not like u typicaly throw that thing around

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
applesauce

Email
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

lol yea thats true. im just a bit aggressive i guess  rolleyes
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »

why would anyone buy a wii nowadays ? ... got enough friends around to play it so to say in party mode ? +_+
I'm gonna buy a Wii cause of the games i want on it...Metroid Prime, Fragile: Ruins of the Moon, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Tact of Magic, Klonoa....and many more...including some GC games to, like MGS Twin Snakes...so theres every reason to buy a Wii angry

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »

Got smash brothers the other day...my wii is less than half a year old. I've got wii fit and other stuff like that, but that's mainly for the family.

I was looking at the game overthinker and as Tatsunoko vs Capcom is coming over to the US and EU, I might buy that. Never too late to get involved in a fighting game tongue 

applesauce

Email
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »

i loved zeld smash bros and da blob on wii also i forgot the game name but it was the only rated m game on wii
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »

Apart from metroid and zelda, theres not much im interested in for the wii...

but for some reason i get the feelin atlus is gonna shift its next gen efforts on to the wii, cuz most of their games are pretty low budget... so eventually im gonna have to get it... plus i cant say no to zelda ever, even if its the only good game on the console Tongue

although i wanna play madworld!!!!

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

applesauce

Email
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »

all i have to say is gl i tried to buy one for my gf's little brother's birthday last month just to be told its sold out 20/30 days. i called loads of shops XD
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »

on this years E3 they only announced "Metroid another M" (or "the other M" .. who cares) and that they are working on another zelda .... soooo big fat "MMMAAEHHHH" ...  but i have to admit i did forget about "Fragile: Ruins of the Moon" but its not out here yet ... and its doubtfull it ever will be ..

smasbrothers is fine if u got people to play it with
mario cart is fine if u got people to play it with
and a lot of other games are fine if u got people to play it with ...

and i mean RL people not online ... for many people its just not appealing to spend an evening (or whatever) in front of the TV playing on the Wii : / ... but playing together is the only thing the Wii is really good for (imo) ...
i mean what other console had a whole year of pure nothingness in terms of good game releases ? ....

as for atlus and the Wii ... errr ?? ... why would producing for the Wii be cheaper then any other console ? U can make ugly games on any console ---> see disgea 3

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
applesauce

Email
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

and i mean RL people not online ... for many people its just not appealing to spend an evening (or whatever) in front of the TV playing on the Wii : / ... but playing together is the only thing the Wii is really good for (imo) ...
yip wii is the true blue family console
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 01:28:50 AM »

well, generally, the ps3 is a pain to develop for, and unless you really wanna make use of that cell, theres not much point.

they could make ugly games for x360, but considerin that atlus' main market is japan, it would probably be a very bad business move. (i mean at least star ocean and all have some popularity around the world. only the persona games of SMT have actually done well over seas)

and everybody that games in japan probably has a wii anyway... soo yeah, of course nothin has been announced, but its just my guess... they only got active nearing the end of the ps2 life cycle, soooo who knows...

but i still hope its on the ps3... everything is better with a ps controller...

but lately they've jus been stickin to handhelds o.O

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

applesauce

Email
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 03:09:02 AM »

im sure they have maybe 1 or 2 more release for ps2 coming up cause the ps2 is just one console that refuses to die
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

smasbrothers is fine if u got people to play it with
mario cart is fine if u got people to play it with
and a lot of other games are fine if u got people to play it with ...

Well ya see, that's where I always thought a console should come in. I always thought a console was for multiple people to play together, because otherwise you'd use a PC which was superior for the longest time, and where most of the games came out.

That's changed in the last half a dozen years though, and a lot of games don't get released on PC very quickly or as well. With the advent of the playstation types, which provided a lot of power without very accessible multiplayer options, the focus kinda shifted. I mean seriously, ps2's lack of 4-player without buying a multi-tap always annoyed me...but when you play the games, a heck of a lot were good for singleplayer. But then...I have a PC on tap, and never bought myself consoles really.

I still think consoles should be multiplayer mostly, but these days they just provide an easier way for people to get into gaming without having to deal with the troubles of a PC. Which I can accept.

evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 03:35:48 PM »

on this years E3 they only announced "Metroid another M" (or "the other M" .. who cares) and that they are working on another zelda .... soooo big fat "MMMAAEHHHH" ...  but i have to admit i did forget about "Fragile: Ruins of the Moon" but its not out here yet ... and its doubtfull it ever will be ..
thats where your wrong, Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon is coming to Europe next spring, just after the winter release for America this year.......And it's Metroid: Other M...looks good to me, some stuff revealed in it about what happened between SM and Fusion...

applesauce

Email
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »

one game i am always willing to play metroid. glad to see nintendo filling in some of the gaps
applesauce

Email
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 08:59:17 PM »

im really looking forward to persona on psp release in spetember

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: any good pc games?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length