User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 24, 2019, 05:23:41 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: any good pc games?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: any good pc games?  (Read 13727 times)
applesauce

Email
Re: any good pc games?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »

lol i will do and i hope they do release ps3 bc cause like you said i have to much hardware. usually people have an enterainment center for dvd vcr and such my entertainment center has 5 game consoles . since my tv has 3 av connections and hdmi port ihave my ps3 , snes(on the mono connector i managed to find one  ) , n64, ps2 , gamecube al connected to one tv. i wanted to connect it to surrond sound but thats way to many connections
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 05:20:59 AM »

yeah... we need some wireless cables Tongue

but there is talk that the ps2 emulation rumor on ps3 will only support games downloaded off the PSN, not the discs we already bought for the ps2 Sad

tryin to go the way of the psp go...

but ps2 ISOs are big... gonna need a huge HD to download from the PS store... or maybe they will do a cloud computing thing, and allow us to stream the games from the PS store and just keep our save files Smiley

but thats hoping for too much...

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

applesauce

Email
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2009, 05:44:49 AM »

streaming games from sony yeaa from the way psn network slows down from what i've seen so far thats not a good idea. and well hard drive space i can easily remedy that with the numerious 2.5" hdds i have laying around. but yea it really sucks if you cant use the discs since i have so many ps2 games already.lets hope sony feels like throwing some money around to develop something like a external ps2 cd peripheral to attach to ps3. yea i know never gonna happen
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

even though not all games work and the virtual memory card got some probs at times, i love having a first generation ps3 .. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...to develop something like a external ps2 cd peripheral to attach to ps3. yea i know never gonna happen

errr ... you know that it has nothing to to with the blue ray drive ... the problem is that the ps3 needs some ps2 chip (dunno if its the processor or the graphic chip or whatever ...)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:24:50 AM by Gambi » Logged

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

errr ... you know that it has nothing to to with the blue ray drive ... the problem is that the ps3 needs some ps2 chip (dunno if its the processor or the graphic chip or whatever ...)
Yeah, thats the point with the new suggestion that sony had, it shows that it may be possible to emulate the 'emotion engine' without that chip, as supposedly the PS3's cell processor could do it without that chip...

and i seriously doubt that if they could emulate it with that, they would make the games download only, as they wouldn't get many people doing that...as it would be better for people to be able to play their old games using it...they'd be doing the opposite of what they want, they want to remove the need for PS2's themselves, if they didn't allow emulation using the discs, it would be  pointless...

niwa_kun
Certified Negima! Fan
浪人 (Ronin)
後輩 (Kohai)

Me Loves ANIME.. got problem with that??

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 11:58:36 AM »

@entity....

PS3 can support wireless advance audio (as of today.. v2.0 bluetooth technology.. it can do up to 4 channel audio wireless via Bluetooth) though... im telling you the 2 channel wireless standard PC speakers cost you around $17-20 ...

but anyway.. compression is not problem in PS3... (imagine 9 cores .. OMG!) and Harddisks today is very cheap,, buy a 750GB for your PS3 ... even me its running with a old 60GB SKU is now 750GB.. now PS3 install requirement for games is not a problem anymore

and about ISO loaders in PS2... well theres one.. just buy a swapmagic for PS2 for your console.. and a Flashdrive or ex-HDD.. to do the trick... also works in PS3.. though it wont play PS3 ISO's lawl..

PSN games that i have:

- Tekken DR
- Final Fantasy VII
- Lemmings
- Heavy Weapons
- Stardust HD
- Heavy Weapons
- Zuma
- Dripshift
- Flowers
- AngelLoves Online

some of them have 3-4 slots available for download ...

PS3 games:

- Killzone2
- Eternal Sonata (japanese voice FTW!!! Aya Hirano FTW!!!)
- Disgea
- Valkyrie Chronicles
- MGS4
- COD4&5
- Enchanted Arms
- Motorstorm & Motorstorm Pacific Drift
- GTA5
- Little Big Planet
- NFS pro street
- Naruto Ninja Storm

-------------

for all of you there watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFh3E2o-TTs

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 12:20:47 PM by niwa_kun » Logged

Mabuhay!!! PILIPINAS grin
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »

it looks like im the only one without a ps3...

Sad wont be gettin one for at least a year till i get back to the US...

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

Reality

applesauce

Email
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

played abit of jade empire and yea im liking it grin
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »

cool, which character class did you choose?

Reality

applesauce

Email
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2009, 05:19:11 PM »

i cant remeber his name but i choose the strong guy type. and from i started i immediately choose options that lead down the closed fist style cause i like evil in games
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »

hehe im usually a goody goody in games, except for fallout 3, i played half the game good, but then went totally evil  evil

jade empire was the first game i chose a female character(i heard u get a yuri scene, so i wanted to try it XD) ... forgot all the techs i got for her in the beginnin....

i finished about half the game, still have to finish it.... but persona 4 and rogue galaxy are to be finished first...

Reality

applesauce

Email
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »

lol i know the feeling atleast i got a controller to play with so it feels more natural in jade empire so imma play it abit longer
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »

it looks like im the only one without a ps3...

Sad wont be gettin one for at least a year till i get back to the US...

I ain't got a PS3 either...i haven't got any of the new consoles yet
Though i am buying myself a Wii in a week or so, and getting a PS3 for my birthday even though i'll have to wait a few months for that...

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »

why would anyone buy a wii nowadays ? ... got enough friends around to play it so to say in party mode ? +_+

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
applesauce

Email
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »

lol i had a wii early on when it was first released with the faulty wrist strap yea broken window is a no go so  i sold it

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: any good pc games?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length