User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: Tell The Best Thing You Did Today
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 139

Author Topic: Tell The Best Thing You Did Today  (Read 130422 times)
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Re: what's best thing you do today?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

i just have this one simple idea of how to make this world a better place that came from that good deed stuff... i just forgot the tile of that movie which also show this idea, that is if one will try to help another person, even stranger to him, then that stranger or other person will also do some helping to another person, even stranger as well, and so on ..then what will happen are layers or series of helping thread that if we collect all of them into one picture, we can see that this world can be that perfect and kinder place to live in.

so the doing of good deed may not be that the best deed you could ever have done or will ever do, we usually start in simple and small good deed, and once it becomes a habit, i think we're be doing good job here in this troubled planet...well, that's just the simplest thing to put the idea anyway, but putting it into action is the more difficult thing...and we are not even saints.
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 09:56:45 AM »

I believe though that sharing things is only natural .... You don't go to prison for borrowing a book to your friend ...  The fact is that net let us borrow things to so much more people Smiley

Exactly.

These encoders and uploaders and contributors do not have to share these things or spend the time fixing them and looking out for them, but they do and those to me are good deeds. A free site to get free anime and chit-chat about it with other people? We are nothing other than lucky to have people do that and I thank all of you. 

So lets see...a good deed I did today I think was buying a co-worker lunch when we got to the register and he forgot his wallet. 24 freekin dollars. Oh and I didn't hit the stupid kid who ran out into the road right in front of my car for no apparent reason. Thank god for new tires or else he would have been road kill. heh I think he crapped his pants. Not funny usually but he deserved it for running into the highway.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

for me i also did some good stuff, by letting two of my neighborhood hitched to my car upon seeing they found it hard to have public transport in going to office this morning. and it was indeed great coz i learned some good things about their lives coz they really like to share of stuff going on into their lives, in a funny and warm way of course.
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 05:53:33 AM »

Sweet carpooling is cost effective and good for the environment so you are a good guy to them and mother earth lol.

My good deed today was not killing my coworker from messing around on the roof of the building we are making and dropping a 2x6 on my head. It could have caused brain damage or worse. I yelled at him but in the end he's a buddy so we are good now. Still that hurt like hell lol.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:41 AM »

good thing you had no serious injury dood.

simple good thing for me today, i lent some money to my new  staff who'll be receiving his first payslip tomorrow.
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »

Sweet. Hopefully he is trust worthy enough to pay you back. I have made that move before and had it turn out bad. So my goal for a good deed tomorrow is going to be to save 3 small children from a burning building. Though if things don't work out I may have to cause a fire.....jk

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »

being a fireman is i think a very noble job for one to have, almost of same honor as that of a lifeguard working in the seashore...whether on fire or water, the danger given by the place where you'll be working will definitely serve the purpose of high gratification for every good job you could do...i wonder i never planned of being a fireman nor a lifeguard.
Oedipus 3000
Defender of the world against Vyram!!
来賓 (Raihin)

Jetto, jetto, jettoman! Chojin Sentai JEEHEETOMAN!

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 04:05:12 AM »

People have always told me I'm good natured and kind at heart. I've always help out and do charity work, I feed stray animals, and I used to always volunteer at schools for the blind and mentally challeneged (I don't anymore since I moved too far away from both schools.)

Some of my closest friends find it funny since I think humanity is inherently evil and cruel.

Today though, I was walking down the street and found a turtle walking across the street. I then went through, picked the turtle up, put him in a box and then drove off to the nearest forest (which florida has alot of mind you.) to let him free.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:09:07 AM by Oedipus 3000 » Logged

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »

That was a pretty great thing to do. Instead of taking the turtle to a shelter, which might have been easier, you took him to the wild where he probably came from. The fact that you took not only a little time out of your day, but took more time out when you were already doing a good thing is pretty cool.

Tonight I was hanging out with some friends who were drinking (I was the chosen designated driver) and one of them wanted to drive home. He was hammered, plastered, wasted, smashed, anything else that means really drunk you can think of. I had to force him to give me his keys and drive him home. He actually got very angry and when I persisted to try to get his keys he got a little violent. A lot of guys I know would have just said 'screw it' and let him drive rather than get there butts kicked but I stood my ground. It almost came to blows but I would have rather messed up the friendship than have him kill either himself, or somebody else. Or both. Thankfully shoving was the most violent it got and he finally gave me his keys. Now maybe he could have made it but that was not a chance I was willing to take.

Oedipus 3000
Defender of the world against Vyram!!
来賓 (Raihin)

Jetto, jetto, jettoman! Chojin Sentai JEEHEETOMAN!

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

Trust me, I understand drunk friend. one time me and a couple friends went to a bar and even the designated driver ended up getting drunk. At first we were gonna catch a cab but we didn't have enough money so then we ended up seeing who was the least drunk by who could stand on one foot for the longest (the longest was infact ten seconds.) so we ended up all walking home that night.

My neighbor Sayid broke his foot a couple of weeks ago after playing a game of soccer with some friends and now he's stuck in a wheelchair. his wife has multiple sclerosis so I told him if he ever needed me for anything just ask. This morning he came to my door and told me his son missed his bus and his brother was out of town for two days so he asked if I could take him to school. so I pulled out my crappy GPS-knockoff, punched in the name for the school, the street and all of the other crap and took him off.

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 03:08:07 AM »

you're a real full-fledged hero dood.

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »

nothing special but the laundry

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

just made my boss feels great though now packing up to start with her retirement years..i nitiated the farewell party for her and our group made a song presentation that made her cry and happy XD
applesauce

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »

i beat a corvette on my hayabusa in a 1/4 mile drag no nos
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 08:00:34 AM »

i beat a corvette on my hayabusa in a 1/4 mile drag no nos
Nice. If I had a Hayabusa I would name it Ryu. Cheesy maybe but Ryu Hayabusa has to be one of my favorite game characters and I wouldn't be able to resist. I would even strap my katana to it so I would be all ninja'ed out and ready for action on and off the bike. Who messes with a guy who has a freekin sword?

Well lets see here a good thing I did....My buddy at work was feeling sick but didn't want to call in so he showed up and worked but was going slow and had to stop a lot so I finished my part of the work and finished his for him before the boss showed back up at the job site. I know he is strapped for money so he can't afford a day off so I helped him out. That counts right?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 139  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: Tell The Best Thing You Did Today
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length