User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 16, 2019, 10:55:23 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes  (Read 1434 times)
devilscry
新米 (Shinmai)

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
« on: April 12, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »

Capcoms latest release in MvC styled games has been released as a Japan Arcarde/ Japanese Wii exclussive title This game mixes anime characters with Street fighter old SF3 third strike characters such as alex as well. It has megaman karas Viewtiful joe. The anime Anistash is subbing as well main char. Great HD graphics good game play "broken though". This game is a keeper if you have a Modded Wii or an imported japanese one. You can get one off the pirate pay "modded that is".

/discuss

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

Re: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

yea ... well ... cant exactly care about that one since i pretty much dont know any of the tatsunoko chars except for Casshern though i only watched the first sucky ep of that too ...
capcom is cool though and marvel vs capcom 2 ruled ...
besides ... i dont want any X vs Capcom untill capcom includes phoenix wright and Co in it ... though stupid ... it 'd still be awesome !

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
devilscry
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »

well you could do it like they did with the DS game that included Light from Death note. A wierd out of the way striker type character.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 12:24:43 AM »

i guess u are talking about jump ultimate stars ? ... no ... i dont want him those as supporters but real usable fighters ...
and light was useless there anyway ... took forever to finish his attack and the enemys had to basicaly stand still for it to hit ...

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 07:44:07 AM »

At E3 they announced this game will be released outside of Japan. I only know karas on the tatsukono side Sad   but they are inlcuding yami from okami, so thats awesome, by why not ameterasu as well??

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length